The Cullen Clan have lived their lives in peace ever since they first arrived in Forks. The Twilight Saga focuses on Bella and Edwards side of the story, but this role play forum will focus on the families stories a little more.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Hale
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:31 am

Rosalie growled at the two's arguing, she started the car up buckled her seatbelt and took off out of the parking lot, dodging students and speeds down the road, making her way past lights and signs quickly, she turned the car sharply as they arrived at the Hospital, Rosalie parked her car in a parking spot and puts on the breaks. She turned softly to look at Alice and Emmett.

"Can you guys stop yelling at each other for a few mins while we talk to dad? Show him that we are a nice loving family that he had created?"

She showed them a fake smile as she opens the car door and gets out putting her glasses away in the car and her high heels could be heard stomping on the ground as she made her way slowly into the hospital.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forbiddenfruit.team-talk.net
Emmett Cullen
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:52 am

"Alright hun for you."

He smiles as he gets out the car and follows besides her placing his hand around her waist as they walk together
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:29 pm

Alice gets out and holds Jasper's hand as she follows Rose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DocFang
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:08 am

Standing at the nurses station, Carlisle was signing off patient records so they could be put away. Dr Jensen came up, passing her files to one of the nurses and turned. "How's the family, Carlisle?" She asked. "They're doing great, thanks." He nodded with a smile, not taking his eyes off the file as he signed the last one and turned it in. He looked up, a half smile on his face. "When was the last time you slept? You look like hell." She said. 'Oh, if you only knew how many years its been since I was able to sleep...' He thought. "I have no clue. Snow has me working swing now, but I'm just coming off a triple....I promise, soon as I get home I'll eat, take a nice long shower, and crawl in bed." He said. Jensen nodded, chuckling. "Good. And why the hell were you on a triple?" She asked. Carlisle's sensitive hearing picked up his kids voices and he smiled again. "I volunteered." He said. Jensen shook her head, glancing at him. "You're nuts, Carlisle." She laughed. He shrugged his shoulders a little. "I love what I do. But I have to admit, I'm happy to be heading home tonight, I'm afraid I'm starting to forget what my house looks like..." He said. "Well if you get backlogged on paperwork, like I know you've been prone to, chuck some my way. I don't like it either, but if it gets it done, I'll help out." She said, to which he nodded. "Thanks Ericka, I really appreciate it." She nodded and headed back to her office. "Have a good weekend."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalie Hale
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:33 am

Rosalie stood a step in the Hospital doors with Emmett on her side and Alice and Jasper following close behind her. The family looked like Angels as they walked in and gracefully moved a cross the Marble floor, they DAZZLED everyone they passed. Rosalie's heels clicked as she walked and she moved with the family over to their father, they showed their bright smiles and Rosalie stood not wanting to show how much she's missed her own father, that would show her soft side and of course everyone knew we can't let that happen.

"Hey Dad, Hows Work? You coming home tonight?"

A soft annoyance was in her voice wishing he didn't have to work so hard sometimes just wanting him to spend some time with the family, knowing he wanted to but work was just always in the way sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:43 am

He stands by Rosalie's side looking at all the workers passing them by as there jaws droped staring at their beauty

"Yeah Dad. When are you going to get off work and wrestl.....l mean play shome chest or something."

He looks at Rosalie expecting a nudge on his side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DocFang
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:22 am

Carlisle glanced up, a wide smile on his face. "Hey kids." He slipped his pen in the pocket of his shirt, nodding. "Work has been long, tiring, and I'm more than ready to go home. And we can wrestle tomorrow." He said with a chuckle. "How was school?" He asked, nodding to the nurses at the station and leading them to his office before shrugging on his suit jacket and cleaning his things up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalie Hale
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:29 am

"School was.....School.....Dealing with the same things we've dealt with for....Years...."

Rosalie twitched softly and looked over at him and then giggled softly to herself.

"So you coming home tonight? We really do miss you Dad"
Back to top Go down
DocFang
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:39 am

Carlisle nodded, picking up his bag and leading them out of the office before turning off the lights. He pocketed his car keys. "Yes, we're getting out of here and I've got the weekend off, I'll be back Monday night." He said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IsabellaSwan
Human (Blood Donor)
Human (Blood Donor)

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:06 am

Bella walked into the Hospital looking for The Cullens, as she rounded a corner she accidently bumped into Alice. "Oh my gosh I am so so sorry," Bella looked up and saw Alice and Her family. "Hay you guys," Bella smiled slightly at them and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She looked toward Rosalie and then looked away quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmett Cullen
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:23 am

He smiles as he watches Bella

"Still bumping into things l see"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalie Hale
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:25 am

Rosalie twitched as she heard that...Annoying familiar voice. She growled to herself softly only to where Emmett could hear her, she held herself close to Emmett as she turns her head softly to stare at Bella.

"........Bella......."
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:36 am

He helds her tightly as he softly touches her hand to try tp sooth her and to remind her that Bella is the friend of the family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DocFang
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:52 am

Carlisle smiled when he saw Bella. "Hello, Bella. Alright kids, are we ready to get out of here?" He asked, scrutinizing Rosalie with black eyes. He swallowed, his shoulders rising and falling in an imitation of breathing, and he led everyone out of the hospital to the parking lot. "I'll see you all when I get home." He said, running a hand through his hair and swallowing again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmett Cullen
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:07 am

He wispers to Rosalie

"Looks like he trying real hard to act human"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalie Hale
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:24 am

"He's starving...he hasn't feed in days..."

She stared over at him and then focuses her Attention to Bella, she closed her eyes softly trying to act Civil. She tightened her grip on Emmett's arm and showed a fake smile to Bella.

"We all must be going Bella....We're...all glad to see you....Since Edward's been gone on his Trip...we've missed him as much as you have...Come by the house whenever you'd like..we'll be glad to welcome you in"

She turned around and walked off heading outside a cross the floor to her car.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:41 am

Yeah we would love to have you over for dinner sometime"

He smiles as he turns around following Rosalie

"That was a strong effort for you Rosalie. Didn't think you were capable to ask her to come over." He started to laugh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalie Hale
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:54 am

She was biting her lip hard, her body shaking softly, her eyes going black, she gets into the car quickly and waits, once Alice, Jasper, and Emmett were in the car she started it up and took off out of the parking lot heading to get some dinner herself.

Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:02 am

Don't get your self worked up to hard or you'll explode. Just...try to relax and think about other things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IsabellaSwan
Human (Blood Donor)
Human (Blood Donor)

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:47 pm

Bella watched as they all walked away. 'Why do I feel like I don't belong in their world', She stood there for a few moments after they left and slowly started to walk home since her house wasn't that far from the hospital.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DocFang
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:16 pm

Carlisle checked the rear view mirror, looking to his side mirrors as well, making sure the local police weren't in the vicinity and pulled on the highway. He sped up, easily making 120 mph thanks to Rose and her tinkering. He wasn't one who would take advantage of his reflexes and need for speed as a vampire, but today he felt the need. He knew the faster he got home, the faster he could hunt, and the better he would feel. He knew what it was like to waste away, to feel as though you're burning from the inside out from the thirst that came with being one of his kind. He also knew that the more he went without hunting, the harder it would be to abstain from human blood. It didn't phase him much, after fighting it for over 350 years, but it still tended to get a reaction from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalie Hale
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:36 pm

Rosalie's mind was set on Bella mostly. She tried to focus on the road, Alice and Emmett were talking about, her head was spinning, she was annoyed, angry, and even slightly sad. She raced the car home cutting in and out of traffic like it was nothing, she raced down the road to get home. Once she arrived home she slammed on her breaks and turned the car off, with her quick speed she was out of the car and upstairs in a flash.
Back to top Go down
IsabellaSwan
Human (Blood Donor)
Human (Blood Donor)

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:35 pm

Bella walked in threw her houses front door and walked straight upstairs to her bedroom, she then proceeded to walk to her computer and sit down and sighed inwardly 'Why did he have to leave like that without saying good bye to me' Bella looked over at a picture of her and Edward and stared at it for a while
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasper Hale
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:00 pm

jasper speaks "Emmett i'm still fairly new at this control but her blood lust... you need to keep an eye on her or i'll stop her before she can really try anything harmful." the look in his eyes deadly serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmett Cullen
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:10 am

Emmette looks at Jasper with a smile

"lf your refering to Rosalie she will kill me if l ask her to cut down on her "blood lust"
:he busted out laughing thinking of the out come of that brawl, him on the ground as Rosalie eyes pirced his with anger:

"Yeah l think not."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   

Back to top Go down

OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next